Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Learning's

      MY LEARNING's

       There are many discoveries and learning's that I have gained or learned.Some of these is,I have come to know those different beautiful spots here in Vigan and also some of their histories,I have also come to know the importance of being healthy and having a healthy body and not a malnourished one and many more.

      There are some of the challenges and problems that I have encountered.Some of them are knowing the history of the different spots in Vigan because I was not yet born during those years and also knowing some of the importance's of having a healthy body,though we have that what we call "internet" there are many suggestions that the computer could give you and it's up to you if what would you choose on those suggestions.

      I addressed this challenges by facing or solving them bravely with my faith to God because,I believe that God is my Savior.

     Moving on...I will do some changes with the ways on how I make decisions and many more because,the learning's that I have learned had affected my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment