Thursday, February 20, 2014

"Change ... It Starts With Me!"

Change ... It Starts With Me!

 
   
   
      So when we hear the word "CHANGE" the first thing that usually comes in our mind is to make a difference isn't it?The word "change" means to make a difference in the state or condition of a thing or to substitute.

   

       There are many steps to start change Within ourselves and within our community or country.First,I'll be a productive citizen by studying hard so that someday I can find a good job and would not be a part of the burdens in our community or in our country.Second,is to concentrate on what I can do NOT on what others do.Third,is to overcome all my weaknesses and lastly,is to give all my best in everything I do.

    In this modern world,our country is now full of dishonesty and corruption.So,let us all be ONE and helped each other to make our country a better one.But before that,we should first build a self-discipline in ourselves especially we,youth.As what they say "Kabataan ang Pag-asa ng Bayan."

No comments:

Post a Comment