Thursday, February 20, 2014

"My Dream ... My Future"

My Dream , My Future

      Everyone has dreams. Weather they want be to become a scientist and discover new and amazing things, or become a engineer or architect, people dream about their future. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. Dreams of a good life, with a happy family.And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it. College is my first step to achieve my dream.Currently I am a student in high school. I do my best to keep my grades up, because I know that it is for my own sake. 

      I have a dream that one day will come true.It might not be today or tomorrow, but it will come one day.Many of those who know me, know that I want to be a successful teacher someday.

      For me to achieve this dream,I will strive harder for my studies and I will do everything or whatever it takes to make this dream possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment