Thursday, February 20, 2014

"New Year , New Me :D"

New Year , New Me

  

      This title of my posts sounds cliché I know.Each year people set goals, resolutions and intentions. I don’t have a yearly routine, but I usually like to at least start the year off with a positive intention.Maybe I won't be a completely new person, but a new year is a good time to start making changes that need to be made.I know everyone makes resolutions but how often do we stick to them? I am going to try REALLY hard to stick to them this year.
      
      For the pasts years there a lot of things that had happen.Some are to be treasured and to be remembered but,some are to be forgotten.A new year had start again.New year,new me and new hope.

      We are now again in the 3rd month of the year.Time to get in the mindset of preparing myself for a wonderful year ahead. I encourage everyone to find something they want to do for this month to help them start and create the new year new you that will bring you happiness and health!

No comments:

Post a Comment